Sunday, March 1, 2009

Inderscribable!

Wow.
What a wonderful weekend. No more papers to write and tests to study for. Even though I am tired and I have been on the run most of the weekend, it is still a much enjoyed weekend because I am actually doing activities that I like! We also have 3 days off this weekend, instead of 2. Saturday I went shopping for some things for Mexico with Mercedes, Chelsea and Mackenzie. Then i went home to Mercedes house and got ready for Saturday Night Service. Then me and Mercedes had a sleepover, that we were up very late for. Then I went to church today, then had lunch with Sarah, and then was with the Mexico team till 4. Then I was able to just relax and watch my favorite channel, TLC.

Mexico. That is coming up very fast. Can you say, G-O-D I-S G-O-O-D! I sure can. Earlier I was worried about getting to Mexico, but God is Good and he provided for me to go on this trip. Also including a special trip to Disney-Land on the way back.

Tomorrow will also be a lazy day. I will just be getting ready for Mexico more and parcticing my Recital song called "The (retarded) Rose."

No comments: