Monday, March 2, 2009

Mexico-The excitement.

I have to blog about my excitement about Mexico every time that i am on the computer-duh
So today i got my stuff for Mexico and boy the price made me shiver. Okay, not really shiver but it was not on the low range. So i only have seven days left of school until we leave. "Hallelujah!"
10 days including the days we don't have to waste at school. O right, it is not wasting, cause as Jay says-there are kids you want to go to school and can't and so i should be happy that i go to school! But I am still very excited. So next Saturday I hope to get a new 13 dollar make-up/whatever else i want case that is a package of 3. I can't really afford it but i have been wanting it for a long time and no i actually need it. So, I think i will buy it. And i will be satisfied.

No that it is almost he end of the 2nd, (9:28) I am going to say 9 DAYS LEFT!

No comments: