Friday, February 20, 2009

Jim Elliot

I am at the church tonight baby-sitting for the leadership conference tongiht to raise money for the mexico trip. I am in the nursery and i had the tv on listening to the sermon and it was great. I don't know the pastors name but cingrats to him. It was very well done. This cinference wasa sucess (from what i know).

Tomorow i am doing NOTHING. That does not happen very often. Usually i am very busy and i am at the church or somewhere like that but tomorow i am not...well i am going to church tomorow but i am not here during the day. Mabey i will do something with mercedes. That might be fun.

I have been working on a paper for Jim Elliot. Well acually i am doing it for Pastor Matt but i am doing it of Jim Elloit. Any one have any books on him because i need more. Just coment if you have any!

I have to go and clean up the nursery. BYE

1 comment:

Katie Preston said...

Hey Mik! I've got a book on Jim Elliot's life story! It's called "Through Gates of Splendor" and I super-highly recommend it! You can borrow it anytime, but it's in storage, so remind me next time you're over :) Jim Elliot was a super interesting person with an edge-of-the-seat story! He and his missions team inspired me a lot when I read about their adventures in the South American jungle!! I hope you enjoy learning about him and his wife, Elizabeth... She's written a ton of apparently sweet books, too :)