Friday, February 13, 2009

Summer, Summer, and more summer!




Stocking up for summer! Boy am i getting excited for summer! I recently discovered that this summer, i get new summer clothes! Yea! So of course i have already started looking for new shorts and tank tops and Kyprease! Whoever you spell it!
This are some of my favorites so far! I am going to winners and warehouse one to get them! Just looking at them and thinking hot weather is making my VERY excited! Who wants the snow to last anyway?
Wakeing up the the sun on my face just gave such a umph of excitement! In fact i was so excited i wanted to where summer clothes today but i figured that would be kinda chili so i decided with a pair of holey jeans and two tanktops with a little half sweater thing over top! Perfect!
Remember ice blocking and dinners and what was it called......that summer concert thing and ah....it could not get any better!






4 comments:

mandy larade said...

Noise Level? Woo, Summer's gonna be fun!

Chels. said...

I am so stinking EXCITED! =)

Alexandra said...

umh i dont want to knvival but where dd you get the inspreation for your blog name? It kinda sound like the blog "inside my Brain" (hahahahahahahahha)

Mikayla Joy Donovan said...

I never even noticed that. I acually got it from when i acidently typed in www.mikaylajd.blogspot.com instead of mikaylaj.blogspot.com! haha