Friday, January 16, 2009

Paint, paint, paint

When i thought about redoing my room i thought that it would not be that hard! I just had to pick colors and bed sets and lamp shades and surtains and dadadad! But...to my surprise, it was a bigger project then that. I know that i wan't to do under my ledge brown and over it blue but i don't want it to look to blue like baby blue! But i don't want to go dark and and room to be REALLY dark or go light and it look white! So I am still chosing what colors. While i am in Portland my mom is going to complete it. I have had to keep it clean all this time so that when she had a chance she could just go ahead and paint. The walls are all primed and everything except for my bed is pulled out from the wall. So i am thinking either woodlawn blue or birds egg or mabey something different. But i know that i want a new bed cover (comeing) and i am getting a closet organizer and a new lamp and everthing.

All in all...it is tough! Blog tomorrow...Bye

No comments: