Thursday, January 15, 2009

God is Good!

WOW! God Is Good! I cannot wait to figure out what else God has in store for me! So far... i know this year is going to be FABULOS! Mexico= Life-changing experience, Generation Unleashed=Shoping! And life changing...SSOOOOO many confrences and a year of serving God! It is all SO Good.

Today was clash day and it was fun! At lunch i took of lots of layers and i purpusly wore cute clothes underneath so that i could take off layers...and still look good!!

I am excited for the movie...........Cinfessions of a Shopaholic! It will be alot of fun to go see it with a bunch of shopaholics! I should go now though! I will mabey blog tomorrow! Bye!

2 comments:

Chels. said...

who are you going to see that movie with?

Mikayla Joy Donovan said...

Kels and Mer...you can come to if your a shopaholic!! :p