Saturday, December 6, 2008

My next week!

So....today I went to Laurels birthday party. It was really fun! Katie was so funny...she was lossing her voice and she was really hyper which when mixed together...it H-I-L-A-R-E-O-U-S!!! It was really good and now i can't wait till my birthday!

So....What is happening in the nexted week?
-Sunday-BABY DUE!!, Church, work session with chels and mer, church decorating at six-thirty
-Monday-school, yearbook meeting after schoool
-Tuesday-Piano lessons
-Wednessday-Youth(Worship)
-Thursday-another yearbook meeting, garbage day! haha
-Friday-Youth all-nighter!!!! hang with chels!
-Saturday-SLEEP! chores, homework

That is all for now!

2 comments:

Chels. said...

hang with chels? aren't other people going? ;)

Mercedes said...

YEAH HELLO!? I know of one other person that is going!!! >:P